Spring Skies elements
Spring Skies paper
FantabulousFall - retiring
Capricious elements1, ellements 2
FshnFrndly
ChalkArtist
MrsPeel and umyesh like this.
    • umyesh
      I love your colorful shape Cath. The butterfly borders are so fun! I also love the kite at the top.
      Cath_ likes this.
    • KimJ
      So fun, Cath! I love the placement of the houses with the figures, and the monochromatic groupings of buttons are a great touch! Terrific page!
      Cath_ likes this.
    • Cath_
      thank you
    • StefanieS
      Love your use of the template cut out, fun house additions and the sense of home.
      Cath_ likes this.
    • mmbstaley
      Love the use of the color blocking technique to indicate house 'areas', the use of the stitches to make roads and paths. Very fun take on the challenge - thanks for playing!
      Cath_ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      good to see you around again, scrapping and with some details that show growth not just in scrapping.... like for example the fact hat you scrapped at least a couple of photos of yourself? this reminds me of. the pages that came out of one of my hosting the Muse in 2019, love how you filled the shape, then houses and the cute dolls, the filling all with the buttons is also another great detail, and to make it all around, the addition of the paper butterflies ... beautiful :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    Cath_
    Date:
    Mar 29, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).