flowersgal

KimJensen_06-2020_Chall_flowersgal_web

KimJensen_06-2020_Chall_flowersgal_web
flowersgal, Jun 4, 2020
Description:
Kim Jensen Challenge - June 2020
Credits:
Kim Jensen - Paint it White alpha; Stitched & folded alpha; Spell It plastic beads alpha
Kim Jensen - Springity Spring kit; Me Right Now kit; Brushed Kraft papers - neutrals; Frame-O-Mania 2; Daisies & Dandelions
Dalis and trekmom like this.
    • cfile
      What a fun page Patsy!! Love the photo and great alpha.. I love that stitched paper alpha.. the plastic beads look great too. Love all the triangles and stitched sun.. wonderful summery page!!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • KimJ
      Thanks so much for stepping outside your comfort zone and using alphas! I love the mix you chose! That photo and all of the warm, sunny colors are totally making me smile! Such a fun page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is just wonderful, Patsy! I love Beach Feet!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Dalis
      Oh Patsy, such a happy go lucky kind of page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I too prefered fonts over alphas...until I started using them! Now I can't get enough of them. I love all the alpha's you used in this layout. It really has such a calm summery feel to it. Beautiful layout. Thanks for joining the challenge.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @garrynkim - you are right. It's a bit more trouble to use the alphas but they give a unique look that you don't get with fonts. BTW, I have already used Kim's 20% off coupon once and I'm not sure I'm through yet.
    • CharlotteM
      wonderful and happy page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great colors to go with those sandy feet!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • umyesh
      Ooh I love your combination of alphas! I am a sucker for orange so of course I love this page :) what a great way you've expressed your mind! That paper is perfect for a beachy background; I'll have to remember that!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Dady
      I love everything about this layout!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jun 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).