mcurtt

Kim-Jensen_2020-07_July_Challenge_Clip_web

Kim-Jensen_2020-07_July_Challenge_Clip_web
mcurtt, Jul 27, 2020
Description:
Kim Jensen - Rituals - Morning, Rituals - Afternoon, Rituals - Evening, Bright Side, Live Out Loud, Stapled Sequins 3, Treasured, It’s About Time, Mash Up Paper Words - Christmas, Embroidered Date Tags, Stringbats 10.
    • KimJ
      What a beautiful view! The main wildlife I see out my window is the stray cat that has decided it lives on our neighbor's fence. :giggle We do get the very occasional squirrel or rabbit, and there are some noisy squawking birds around here, but they like to be heard and not seen. :lol Love your composition with the circular photos and split background. Terrific cluster with the black date to anchor everything, and wonderful use of the clips and wordart. Great use of the stitch arrow on the photo too. It's all just awesome!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Your large photo shows such a tranquil scene although I'm sure it's busy with birds and small animals feeding on your bounty. I like your orange stitched arrow pointing to the chipmunk on the table and the clips which work so well to add a bit of interest. Fun layout.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • garrynkim
      What a nice thing to do and a great view! I think I'd enjoy this daily chore. Great layout and use of the clips.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Love this view and a recap of your morning ritual. It must be wonderful to be surrounded by such beautiful nature.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Wow, love the wildlife you entertain. The animal sized picnic table is delightful.
      Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mmbstaley
      love the orange paper peeking out from behind the green like the sunrise, and your fun closeups of the critters getting their morning meal. I love to watch the birds at my feeder, and the squirrels trying to get into it are quite entertaining too LOL
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jul 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).