Kim Jensen March 21(fixed)
tinkerbell1112, Mar 11, 2021
Description:
A Friend In Me
Carpe Diem (frame)
both by Kim Jensen Designs
trekmom likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love your story about your high score! What a fun ride to be stopped on! I love the big picture of Buzz and how you mixed all the different alphas for your title.
    • mmbstaley
      Hehe- I love it! I was awful at hitting the targets and I would totally do this too if we were stopped mid-ride :giggle I'm glad you got the scores and story captured! I like the double frame around the journaling box and your mix of the alphas for the fun page title!
    • KimJ
      How fun! I haven't been to a Disney park since the early 90s, so I've never experienced a ride like that. Congrats on your score! Love your title work and fun photo! Wonderful page!
    • garrynkim
      Wow, that's awesome. I am always the lowest scorer on this ride too! Even when it gets stopped:duh What a great layout celebrating your victory! I love your title and the mix of alphas! Thanks for playing along this month!
    • trekmom
      I love, love, love this ride! Fabulous page. I'm so excited for you that you got the high score. ha, she shoots, she scores! I can't wait to return to Disney. We want to go for my son's 30th birthday, in 2 years. We celebrated our oldest daughter's 30th birthday there so it's a tradition now.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Mar 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    202.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).