tinkerbell1112

Kim Jensen - Jan Challenge

Kim Jensen - Jan Challenge
tinkerbell1112, Jan 1, 2023
Description:
I used 3 papers -
Kim Jenson: Dino-Riffic, Putting Down Roots, and Equanimity. The rest is all from Equanimity
Kim Jensen January 2023 Designer Challenge Template freebie (template by Melinda Staley)
    • umyesh
      I love all the neutrals you used for this template Jlynn. The floral paper adds the perfect bit of pretty. I also love all the buttons you added!
    • trekmom
      I absolutely adore all of the papers and colors that you used. The photo and the technique you applied is just fantastic! Love this.
    • garrynkim
      Great choice to use the sepia look on the photo. It really goes well with the paper and element choices.
    • mmbstaley
      love the sepia colored filter on the photo to go with the papers, and the colors overall. I also love how you put the words on the blocks around the page. It is a very relaxing page visually.
    • KimJ
      Beautiful, Jlynn! Love the color/pattern choices with your photo treatment, and the placement of the words is wonderful! Lovely page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    204.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).