Description:
Credits:
BYOC May 2018
Forever Joy - Lemon Squeezy
Lynn Grieveson - Frames in Three
Dawn Inskip - Mixed Media Layered Textured Overlays
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh my goodness, this is such an awesome layout. What a brave girl she must be. I hope she's doing okay. {{{{HUGS}}}}
    • willimena
      What a clever idea for a documentary photo - holding the lengths of hair. The quote is very appropriate. I also hope everything is going well. Big hugs!
    • cfile
      oh what a gorgeous page and heartfelt journaling. Kelsea is a beautiful girl.. strong and brave. I hope she is in recovery and doing well. With all she was going through, to think of someone else is just so wonderful. I love the photo with her holding up her locks of love. Thank you for sharing this special moment. Prayers for Kelsea's complete recovery :) TFS and for playing along with the BYOC challenge. [PS the lemon/lemonade quote and element are perfect here on your page. Hugs!!]
    • MrsPeel
      I haven't hot enough words to tell you how much this touches my heart..... I know we already spoken about how I had forgotten about this, but since we spoke I have had you and your family constantly in my heart and our prayers. Seeing and reading this makes my heart love you and your pages even more than I already do.... she is a gorgeous girl, and a credit to you the fact that she chose to think of others in a difficult time like that....... give her all our love from here..... love the page, apart from the photos being gorgeous, the page being a happy tone and so full of bright light, we here (Sarita & myself) have a very very special love for all things lemon, long story, but it makes this even more special to me!!!! gorgeous page, delightful in all ways possible [​IMG]
    • michele hillam
      @MrsPeel Thank you! This makes me smile!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    May 16, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: