trekmom

Kelly NYU 2009

Kelly NYU 2009
trekmom, Aug 27, 2020
Description:
I was inspired by another page so much that I made this.
The photo is from 2009 when my daughter was giving a presentation at NYU. It was a big deal as parents were invited to watch. We were so proud to be there.
I used Lynn Grievesen's Botanical Mix, Magnifying glass. From her kit, Dreams of the Shore paper 12. From her Textual kit, # 3 and 4.
Sahin Designs Reverie solid 2.
Little Butterfly Wings 24/7 Stitches 3.
This is my middle child who got engaged in February.
I surprised myself by not using any drop shadows or extras which I worry that I overdo at times.
Trish and mirjam like this.
    • KarenB
      So lovely. That circle looks so good, and I love how everything pops on the dark blue BG :)
      trekmom likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely girl and I'm sure you are very proud of her accomplishments. I like your beautiful design with the blue background and all the lovely flower clusters as well as your use of paints. We'll look forward to wedding pages in the future.
      trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely circular photo and great use of paints
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @KarenB Thank you. I tried at least 4 different background papers before settling on that blue. I had a pattern at first and I'm happy that I went with the solid.
      @flowersgal Thank you, yes, I've quite proud of her but more than her academic achievements, she is a smart, sassy, free thinking, young woman who know what she wants in life. She's been my hard worker since day one, I never even had to tell her to do homework in first grade.
      @Angela Toucan Thank you. I'm pleased with this page and I don't normally admit that.
    • Donitab
      Very pretty. I love the lighter colors on the dark blue and the way everything feels painted on since you didn’t use shadows. I love your daughters hairstyle.
      trekmom likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Dark backgrounds are such good bases for letting the rest of the page stand out. The paint and flowers really highlight that circular photo! Well done to your daughter and kudos for the parenting that helped her become the woman she is today!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Donitab Thank you. She was blonde once too, she looked like Tinkerbell, Tinkerbell the math major.
      @cookingmylife Thank you, I love that magnifying glass in the kit and hid the handle. Thank you for your kind words as well. I'm being nostalgic scanning all of these old photos and how fast it's all gone by. I look forward to everything new that life will bring and can't wait for the next wedding and someday a grandchild.
      Donitab likes this.
    • LynnG
      This is so lovely!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Aug 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).