trekmom

Kelly And Marty Engaged

Kelly And Marty Engaged
trekmom, Jul 30, 2020
Description:
Paula Kesselring's Photograph: tapes 7 and 10. Elements 4.
Sabrina's Creations Rings Sticker, Infinity word art 1, Washi tape, Word bit 3.

My middle daughter is engaged, we love him and are so happy.
LynnG, MrsPeel and jesskab like this.
    • jesskab
      LOL at knowing what he's getting himself into. Such a great page! Congratulations to these two!
      trekmom likes this.
    • zinzilah
      What a wonderful piece of news, and I understand about the sticking with decision even after knowing what you get into! LOL!
    • MrsPeel
      oh this is so beautiful and so so cute that they do the onesies!!!!!!! and how thrilling they are engaged!!!! they are both beautiful and those smiles are gorgeous...your page, as always, makes them justice !!!! love that multi frame, the colors are awesome , super punch contrast....now, to be honest... I thought you yourself were in your late 20s?!!!!! I think I went more for the vibe that you have in the way you scrap... I only have seen pages with relatively young kids from you.... (that is because I haven't been well so not around much, plus sometimes can't read journaling, neurological issues,) Congrats and I'm sure when the date comes, we will see your pages of the wedding!!!!! [​IMG]
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @MrsPeel You've made my day for sure. I'm 59, have 3 kids. 33, 31, and 27. The oldest daughter got married in Feb. Kelly is my middle child. Dylan is my last. I took that photo about 8 years ago, of myself, channeling my inner Joey Ramone. I get horrible migraines so I sympathize with your neuro issues. Since Corona came along, my hair is grayer for sure. I should take a new profile pic. I have a feeling these two kids might elope. I just know how they roll. I bought them the onesies so Marty endured the photo shoot. Thank you so very much for your kind words.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paula Kesselring
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jul 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).