trekmom

Kelly And Dylan Asleep In The Car

Kelly And Dylan Asleep In The Car
trekmom, Jun 11, 2020
Description:
for this page I used Paula Kesselring's In The Waves of Change. I'm fairly certain my daughter and son would hate this, so let's keep this between us. Also, I promise my daughter is buckled up, in the younger photo, she's in a booster seat. Ha, in the younger photo, Dylan is blond and in the older photo, Kelly is blond.
LynnG and paula kesselring like this.
    • paula kesselring
      OMG! These photos are priceless!!!!Hahaha, my daughters use ti hate my pages like this! LOVE it!!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Ferdy
      like Paula said, priceless! I love the colors you used to document this page, really perfect!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Donitab
      Everyone agrees these photos are priceless! Love your title overlapping the pics and that great circle grounding everything. And glad you explained about the hair color because I had them mixed up.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @paula kesselring You have made my day. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
      @Ferdy Thank you!
      @Donitab Thank you. Funny story about the blond hair that my daughter had, she won a math award at NYU, when she walked up to get her reward, we laughed because the professor looked at her as if to say, "you? Math?"
      Ferdy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paula Kesselring
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jun 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).