kelley

Kelley.moc.january.7.heirloom2

Kelley.moc.january.7.heirloom2
kelley, Jan 23, 2023
Description:
January 7 Heirloom

I used Brightside collab by Lilypad Designers

Note: This is rescrapped from my original page which did not meet requirements because I had accidentally included product from a designer no longer at TLP. :)
    • kelley
      @cfile One more time!! Thank you! :)
    • cfile
      Kelley, this is so beautiful!!! I love how feminine your page is with all the beautiful flowers and that torn edge framing of your page. The gray background is perfect and grounding and your page is a fantastic heirloom page.. vintage looking, heritage like, and beautiful jurnaling along with the perfect chosen font to really set the mood of an "heirloom". What a special treasure to have from your Mom, her service award of this beautiful bracelet and necklace for her years of working at the Bakery. What a wonderful treasure to hand down to the future generations where you can expand on stories of her decorating beautiful cakes. That is truly an art as well!! That makes the elements you chose for your page even better with all those beautifully colored flowers to mimic any kind of flowers she would have made and added to the cakes during her years of service... the torn edging paper also gives that same vibe :) Wonderful page. Thank you for sharing and playing along with my MOC11 day 7 Heirloom Challenge!!!
      kelley likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    kelley
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).