Cherylndesigns

Keep Moving Forward

Keep Moving Forward
Cherylndesigns, Mar 31, 2020
Description:
A sign of the times. My dd took this picture of her feet standing on the lines to go into Walgreens.

Paula Kesselring Art In The Box pp 11 https://the-lilypad.com/store/Art-in-the-Box.html lbw_do your own thing border; lbw_weekend stories; lbw_M3Mar20_ADDON; Sahlinstudios.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • zinzilah
      This is fresh and urban looking, definite sign of times, and worth remembering when it's all over, and we are on the other side! Beautiful and emotional. Hugs. Moving forward is the only way!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @zinzilah Thanks so much! My DD knew I'd want to scrap this and you're right - it will definitely be worth remembering.
    • mcurtt
      Wow! An understated photo that says so much. Thanks for sharing.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Isn't that awesome? I was so thrilled when Steph brought that home to me!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      another absolute awesome.... I have no words to explain you how much I love every page you are producing on making a record of these troubled times, to be able to turn current events into a beautiful art piece is not something easy to do...yet here you are, with so many pages that are perfect, original, have character and I wish I could share them ALL!!!!!!!!!
      into the April Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel Awwwwwww thank you SO much!!!!! I haven't been around much! What a wonderful surprise!!!:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    111 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).