Cherylndesigns

Kate Hadfield October Challenge (Mine)

Kate Hadfield October Challenge (Mine)
Cherylndesigns, Oct 1, 2018
Description:
This is an ode to my "penchant" for sugar skulls. The picture in the round frame is one of mine and it almost perfectly matches these elements. I have quite a collection of them and got so excited when I got these from Kate!

Credits: khadfield_quilted_template; khadfield_AlsoEdgy_blue, yellow, green; FamilyMatters_paper_yellow; DayofTheDead_sugarskull_1, 2, moustache, rose1, flower2, heart2, leaf3; BitsandPieces3stamp_arrow; sahlinstudio_totesadorbs_lips.
JennFort and sahlink like this.
    • MiekSter
      Since I've seen 'Coco' with my kids I have a little crush on Sugar skulls, beautiful page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MiekSter Well, if you didn't like them before, Coco will definitely make you like them, that's for sure. Glad you like my layout. :)
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Cheryl and I love how you used the template to show off your special Sugar Skull. How fantastic that the doodles look exactly like your photo... I did not know which was which! Thanks for joining in on Kate's blog template challenge!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks so much, Christa! Mine looks exactly like Kate's elements. I had to add the "mine" and the arrow for a bit of humor. I truly was so excited when I saw that Kate had created The Day of The Dead kit!
      cfile likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Cute! I like how you worked those sugar skulls into your template challenge. And I wouldn't have known that the one in the circle was an actual photo. I agree, it matches perfectly.

And just to feed your love of sugar skulls, I've got this one by Rebecca. I actually made several vintage layouts with it, honoring my grandparents in one, and those who passed on John's side of the family in the other.
      https://the-lilypad.com/store/carmen-dia-de-los-muertos.html
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurt Thanks, Marilyn! I love that kit by Rebecca! I've meant to get it and forgot all about it. Thanks for the reminder.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Oct 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    330.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).