scrumptious

Kaleidoscope Night | MOC Day 4

Kaleidoscope Night | MOC Day 4
scrumptious, Jan 5, 2018
Description:
I took this photograph of a friend wearing rainbow glasses on New Year’s Eve by shooting through another pair of rainbow glasses.

Kit: Mixed Media Monthly September 2014
Font: Affectionate

Kaleidoscope shape inspired by a layout by Lisa Dickinson.
Mylinn likes this.
    • wombat146
      Well how creative and imaginative are you! what an awesome result! Fabulous page design and loving the colours!
      scrumptious likes this.
    • elwaechter
      Very cool. I've never heard of rainbow glasses. Need to do some googling!
      scrumptious likes this.
    • BevG
      Photo is cool --- but that layout is prefect for it!! How did you do the kaleidoscope frame?
      scrumptious likes this.
    • scrumptious
      @BevG Thank you! I made the kaleidoscope frame in Photoshop using the ellipse tool and some math (16 ellipses into 360 degrees meant rotating each one 22.5 degrees around the midpoint). Then I made an action to somewhat streamline the lengthy process of making a clipping mask for each piece of the kaleidoscope, then merged groups of them so I could clip a single paper to a bunch at once. Then the M3 kit turned out to be so, so perfect and took the kaleidoscope theme to a whole new level.
    • BevG
      @scrumptious - Wow!! Very creative of you. That is very cool that you built your own action to do the repetitive part for you. I am impressed! :clappy:hi5
      scrumptious likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Wow...this page is amazing!!! Love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    scrumptious
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).