dancingJaye

Kaagard-bucketlistweb

Kaagard-bucketlistweb
dancingJaye, Mar 19, 2017
Description:
March Designer Challenge-Kristen Aagard
Scrap about a bucket list item

I used Kristen Aagard's Winter Woodland and some of Kristen Aagard's pieces from After the Rain a TLP Collab
Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      beautiful!I love the split frame with the gorgeous photo! What a fantastic wish re your bucket list... The cost of airfare and going to Austria isn't that bad, so it! When we were in the Bavaian area of Germany last we were so close. Hubby was on business and I did not want to take a bus trip to another country alone without him to go to the Von Trapp's. It was so beautiful in the Bavarian region and on the border and knew it wasn't too ar from the Sound of Music. That was my favorite movie as a child :) I love your page and love your page here with the song. I do hope you get to check this off your list :) Go and enjoy!!
    • ashleywb
      Wow, this is stunning! Love the way you've masked the photo and all the confetti in the background.
    • Tronesia
      What a gorgeous photo and I love how you split it up with the frames...beautiful page!
    • amandaresende
      LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the photo and the confetti behind it! AWESOME page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    dancingJaye
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    140.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).