RNana

Justjaimee_dsd2012cutemplateRotated2-Sienna-Web

Justjaimee_dsd2012cutemplateRotated2-Sienna-Web
RNana, Apr 17, 2017
Description:
I love the quote in the inspiration challenge so I went for it. Credits: Just Jaimee "DSD 2012 CU Template"; Just Jaimee "Get It Started"; Just Jaimee "More Or Less"; A Wolff Designs "Mega Solids2"; A Wolff Designs "Mega Solids3": Fonts: Debby and Bell MT.
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      She does indeed sound like a busy girl! She has such a beautiful smile! i love the use of the all the banner flags with the solid papers! this is so vibrant and FUN! Welcome to the gallery!
      RNana likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Love all those different color banners! Amy's Mega Solids are some of my favorites ever!! Great use of the template and the quote! She is so pretty and looks like she really enjoys all her activities!! Welcome to the gallery!!!
      RNana likes this.
    • Karen
      I love the collection of photos on here and especially love the journaling you added for each one (I'm a journaling lover here). I also love the fun bright colors you've used! :)
      RNana likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I love the bright colours on the banners above and below the photos. I have all of Amy's Mega Solids, they are so versatile. Love the photos and the quote that goes along with them. Great page!
      RNana likes this.
    • gracielou
      This is so bright and colorful! Lovely page!
      RNana likes this.
    • JenEm
      This is such a pretty layout! I love your use of color and detailed journaling. Sounds like creativity runs in the family! Welcome to The Pad! :)
      RNana likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RNana
    Date:
    Apr 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    31.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).