Description:
MPM View Point
"A Father's Love" by Amber LaBau
"Viewpoint" by Sahlin Studio
"Arboretum.Viewpoint" by Sara Gleason
"Viewpoint" by Amber LaBau
FarrahJobling and Li Li Wee like this.
    • MariSt
      I love the picture with the square journaling cards on either side! and your little banners are adorable too!
    • cookingmylife
      Really well coordinated! and the orange picks up that glow in the sunset so well.
    • cfile
      I love the clean composition of your page. The title work re word strips is terrific on those circles.. I love that the composition lets your photo of Father and Son just shine through! I love that the photo is off center to show the beautiful ocean behind them.. just gorgeous! The background paper is very soothing and compliments everything so well. Thank you for allowing me to scraplift this for the challenge... you page is amazing!
    • Roxana
      @cfile Thank you so muchfor you nice words, and I feel rele flatered that you want to lift my page! I am sure that your LO will be gorgeous, just like all the others. I realy admire all your work. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    May 14, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    592.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px
    Date / Time:
    2016:05:14 17:58:28

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).