just married
zippyoh, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Kristin Aagard - Marry Me
Sahlin Studio - So This Is Love
Scrapping With Liz - Simple Journal Templates
font: kg eyes wide open

Journaling reads:
September 20, 2003. Our wedding day. I thought I would be so nervous that I wouldn’t be able to sleep the night before, but I actually slept really well. I woke up a little anxious about the weather because it was overcast and a little rainy thanks to remnants of Hurricane Isabel that made it up our way. As the morning progressed, the skies cleared up and it became the perfect day with the warm sun shining. I’ll always remember my dad tearing up and proudly saying “We made it” just before he walked me down the aisle. I loved seeing all our friends and family in church. It meant so much to see them all there to share in the love and happiness of our day. From exchanging our vows, to taking pictures in the park with our wedding party, and celebrating with our family and friends in the evening with dinner and dancing, we couldn’t have asked for a better day. I can’t help but to look back and think about our wedding day and smile.
    • HeatherB
      What a gorgeous wedding photo! Loved reading your journaling - great storytelling. And love the tux and gown with the Just Married banner between them. Wonderful page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      zippyoh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    zippyoh
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).