RJMJ

Just Jaimee-Love Our Designers-February 15th-Lucky To Be

Just Jaimee-Love Our Designers-February 15th-Lucky To Be
RJMJ, Feb 22, 2020
Description:
I Totally Adore Just Jaimee's Kits!...Unfortunately For Me...The Bulk Of What I Had...Was Lost When My Hard Drive Crashed Last May...So I Had To Go Dig A Bit In Some Of My Older Stash To Find A Kit By Just Jaimee...Thankfully! I Had A Great One To Spare!...

Since I Am Totally Obsessed With Thinking About Spring Lately!...I Thought This Kit Was Perfect!...I Don't Really Consider Myself The Type Of Person Who Believes In Personal LUCK!...But I Do Feel Lucky That I Can & Have The Ability Scrap Layouts As I Do...Once Upon A Time Or Two In My Life...I Wasn't Able To Do So...And I Swear I Almost Lost What Was Left Of My Mind!!!...Me & My Layouts Are Linked In Totality!...One Without The Other Just Isn't Right Or A Possibility...At Least For My Own Personal Sanity...Either Way...I Also Feel Lucky To Be Able To Witness The Beauty Of Nature In All It's Forms...Tulips Are My Brother's Favorite Flowers...& Given The Fact That I Too Adore Flowers...It Wasn't Exactly A Stretch...He Was On My Mind Today...So I Scrapped A Layout About His Favorite Flowers...Tulips!!!...

*For My Lucky To Be Layout-I Used:

*March 2017 Storyteller-Add-On-Lucky-Just Jaimee