JenniferHignite

Just Do It | Day 4 MOC7

Just Do It | Day 4 MOC7
JenniferHignite, Jan 4, 2019
Description:
For Day 4: Blending Photo Technique

https://the-lilypad.com/store/like-a-boss-kit.html
    • bellbird
      love how the doodley arrow is wrapped around that corner & the graphic style of the text makes this look like it could be a Nike ad in a magazine - super well done!
    • Genniejoy
      Love this! It so showcases him! Wow! :) Great blending into the background too!
    • cfile
      Great blending here Jennifer! I love that you are using a sports photo for the blending challenge as this is perfect for it! I love the arrows and word art but what is really cool is the cropping of the "lay-up shot"! Fantastic! Thanks for playing along with my blending challenge!
    • AnEnglishLady
      Love this! When it comes to documenting sports, it can be so difficult to capture the sense of movement, excitement, what is happening and focus on and individual player or event. However, this does it all in one large photo. I love the large black and white photo blended into the background (we clearly see the facial expressions and reflections and the blurring adds movement), the colour crop over the top (focusing us in on the main player and the ball) the circling arrows (again focusing the eye and adding movement) the limited use of embellishments (word art and arrows) and inclusion of the date (so often forgotten). Just wow!
      #MOC7-4 #blended photo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    JenniferHignite
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).