kewl_jive

~Just a note~

~Just a note~
kewl_jive, Apr 5, 2015
Description:

Journaling reads:

I wish to spend more quality time with you in an island perhaps, back in Hawaii, just the two of us. I miss the time when we can just hang out or go to the beach in Palawan and enjoy scuba diving, snorkeling, having fun in the sandbar and enjoying great food. Our kids would love to see Palawan though both of them want to go back to Hawaii.

Credits:

SAVE 20% from One LIttle Bird Designs
Postscript-Papers
Postscript-elements
Postscript-Journaling cards
====
from Sara Gleason
Coreopis

TFL!
Cheers,
Beth
    • dvhoward
      Icolors and design on this is just LOVELY!  Love the pink and lime green together.
    • Zeneva
      Love this! The composition and elements used are just perfect!
    • jenn mccabe
      so gorgeous. every little detail is just perfect and i love the little bits of blue on each edge like that ... unique & very creative! :)
    • MrsPeel
      as in every other page of yours: elegance, perfect, superb memory keeping, sweetnes and so much love in the journaling, and so much to look at, full of details that are all perfectly shadowed....your pages always make my heart happier!!!!!! gorgeous all over!!!! I would also love to go to Hawait...or just be able to go top Brazil and see the family more often, and the beaches that are so healing for me....oh well, one can dream :) love seeing your pages again here!!!!!!!!!
    • NancyBeck
      Gorgeous page!  I love the angled frame over part of the photo, so cool!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    One Little Bird
    Uploaded By:
    kewl_jive
    Date:
    Apr 5, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: