dotcomkari

Just A DOG

Just A DOG
dotcomkari, Mar 8, 2017
Description:
I often forget you are just a dog. I want to thank you for giving me my independence; showering me with your unconditional love. I rely on your so much on a daily basis to get by. You are my lifeline and I get frustrated with you when you don’t do everything I expect of you. I am sorry, I expect you to be perfect and you are not. You are just a dog. You are not a machine or a robot. You will have your bad days along with your good. You are going to want to play with other dogs, you are going to bark at things that scare you and you are going to have to use the bathroom. I am getting better at getting to know you as a “person”. Getting to know your ques and your quirks. But we are still a young team and there are things I may not catch onto and I am sorry. I promise not to get too mad if you have an accident, or stop to sniff a steak at the store. After all, you are just a dog and not perfect. I will try to remember you need time to be a dog. You need to run, chew on a bone or even just bask in the sun I love you so much my fuzzy faced companion, my best friend and hero.

Credits:
Amy Wolff: About A Boy, Bittersweet, Botanical Elements
Amy Wolff and Studio Basic: Think Happy
Kim Jensen: Perforated Alpha, Pinned Purple Paper Dates
lcpereyra likes this.
    • dvhoward
      This is just fabulous, Kari. I LOVE the title work.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • Serena
      Aww, love the journaling and the page! Very nice!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • renee82
      This is so awesome! Your title work is simply amazing! I love all the paint and how all the elements work so well together! Great work!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Amazing page and journaling! I love your heartfelt words - they are so wonderful and really well expressed. Great page for the challenge - thanks for playing along!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).