Just A Couple Of Cupids | MOC 9.14

Just A Couple Of Cupids | MOC 9.14
melidy, Jan 14, 2021
Description:
MOC DAY 14 - FILLED STYLE

Credits -
Twinkle Twinkle | Elements - Allison Pennington
Twinkle Twinkle | Patterns and Backgrounds - Allison Pennington
Heartsong: A collaboration in Remembrance of Dawn Inskip - Lilypad and Friends Collab
Alpha is from the Most Super Special Mini Bundle - Alison Pennington
Straight to the Heart Templates - Fiddle Dee Dee Designs

Journaling Reads -
I decided I wanted to make Nana a calendar of the girls for Christmas but realised I had nothing for February. As soon as I saw the wings for
sale as Christmas decorations I knew they would be perfect for a cupid shoot.

Challenge Requirements -
Fill at least 67% (or 2/3rds) of your layout with paper/paper pieces and elements
- Done I have the paper pieces, doily, clouds, clusters and paint/stamps covering almost all of the page.
jesskab and bjc like this.
    • jesskab
      Oh look at them! They are just too precious. Such a pretty page!
      melidy likes this.
    • 3BluEyedBabies
      Oh my goodness, this is adorable! Such a great idea for a photoshoot! Love the paper strips and your take on the challenge!
      melidy likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      adorable photo, and such a pretty page
      melidy likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      How did you get those two to look so adorable at the same time??? What an awesome photo! I am so happy you have your February page for your calendar. Its going to be marvelous! Thank you for creating such a fabulous layout for the Day 14 challenge.
      melidy likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is so sweet and precious! The photo, the layers, the soft colors, the clusters, the details... so pretty!
      melidy likes this.
    • melidy
      @ArmyGrl this was a couple of years ago now, they turn three at the end of this month :cryThe calendar was a bit hit with my nana and she's requested one every year since. Getting them to cooperate now is harder than it was back then :giggle Thank you for your kind words.
    • Karen
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    958.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).