Brendazzle

Juno Beach Pier

Tags:
Juno Beach Pier
Brendazzle, Jun 8, 2016
Description:
sometimes you just need to take a little field trip...

I wasn't consciously trying for photos with negative space; I just do it automatically now.

Made with A Daring Adventure by Amber LaBau & Sara Gleason and a freebie template by Scrapping with Liz (NovSOTemplate1, in case anyone was curious)
CathG and LynnG like this.
    • zinzilah
      that is so nicely done, the photos with negative space, he-he once it's in your head, I don't think you can stop, I frequently combine the ideas from different challenges in one, even without noticing
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • rchansen
      Beautiful.
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • lmccandless
      Awesome photos and I really love the photo mat template as the focal point too! Great mix of color...just such a fun page! Glad you are enjoying the challenges :)
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
      @lmccandless, what will I do now that I finished the challenges? ;) (probably do a bunch of other challenges)

@zinzilah, I came to scrapbooking because of my obsession with photography. negative space was a thing that I just always did (along with rule of thirds and/or golden mean) so this challenge was almost *too* easy. I actually composed a photo at the science museum specifically for the challenge... and then never even scrapped it.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Brendazzle
    Date:
    Jun 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    696.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).