yzerbear19

Juno @ 5 - Page 1

Juno @ 5 - Page 1
yzerbear19, Feb 17, 2016
Description:
This is a look at my niece Juno at age 5. (She turns 5 in 1 week! EEK!). I thought it would be interesting to ask her some questions and record the answers so that when she's older she can look back at what she was like when she was 5. Some of her answers surprised me. I loved what she said she likes best about Annika - that she makes her laugh. Love you Bugaboo!!! Auntie thinks you're terrific!

Full layout:
[​IMG]

Credits:
Project Mouse: alpha, elements by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio
Project Mouse: princess papers by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio
A time to remember by Britt-ish Designs
jk703, gonewiththewind, JenEm and 4 others like this.
    • QuiltyMom
      I can't believe she's 5! Gasp! And what a marvelous thing to do for her, Melissa. This is amazing. And what a beauty she is!
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Fantastic page! It will be fun to show her this creation when she's 15 :-)
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • dvhoward
      What a great page for remembering a specific age and time. Love the photo!!
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • KarenB
      I love this so much. The idea is amazing. I have done similar pages, but not in so much detail. The photos are adorable and the bunting the perfect finishing touch :)
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • Jennie M
      This is an amazing page! I love the layout and the detail. I am definitely scraplifting this for my daughter's upcoming 6th birthday!
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      I'm glad you posted this as a fave, because I missed it the first time. LOVE all the facts, the graphic yet soft feel to the page . . . fabulousness!
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • jk703
      I love the colors and the BIG photo with the fun ones on the side in B&W! Great work! I love the questions and answers - last week I did similar to my boys.
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • knclark
      Love the double page layout! Perfect colors for the picture and what an adorable closeup! Love the whole idea of the layout!
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I love questionnaires and how much they reveal about us (and how fun they are to look back on)! This looks like a 2-page spread in a magazine. Great use of blocks of journaling and love the big photo!
      yzerbear19 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    yzerbear19
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    158 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).