Angela Toucan

Junior Scrappers - MOC Day 17 Hindsight is 20/20 Journaling Challenge

Junior Scrappers - MOC Day 17 Hindsight is 20/20 Journaling Challenge
    • flowersgal
      Wow ... CTing at age 6. Truly amazing. You have given your kids an amazing avenue of creativity that will serve them well for the rest of their lives. Stand proud, Mama, even if you do have to fight for time on the computer!
    • KimJ
      This is wonderful, Angela! Love your journaling. It's so fun that your kids picked up on digiscrapping so young! The border and flowers on the journal add so much interest! Very cool page!
    • A-M
      What an interesting story you shared. How great that they are enjoying the same hobby as you. This is such a pretty page with that lovely floral background.
    • bestcee
      I love it! The journal feel is perfect for the story! I'm impressed they started CTing so young!
    • MrsPeel
      oh Angela!!!!! love that you chose to journal about the scrapping!!!! gorgeous page design, and I am here thinking, how I would love for Sarita to still scrap (we actually started together at an online site on beta testing) love the way you are sharing all these awesome thoughts and memories with MOC...as always, your page is gorgeous!!!!!!! needs to be shared!!!
      into the January Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • cfile
      so cute.. congrats on the Froggy Fav and I loved reading your journaling well done to TJ & Joy!!
    • marijke
      Love to read your journaling ... and your kids are fantastic ... scrapping at that age ... I can't image my granddaughter (she is 5 now) scrapping ...
    • Angela Toucan
      @marijke our software is a lot easier to use than Photoshop, which helps.
      marijke likes this.
    • wvsandy
      What a fun story to tell! The floral background looks like the book is laying on the kitchen table. Love it!
    • EHStudios
      HA! I love that they scrap with you! And extra smart of you not to open newsletters when they are around! Love your take on this!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    768px
    Height:
    768px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).