flowersgal

June2_SpeedScrap_flowersgal_web

June2_SpeedScrap_flowersgal_web
flowersgal, Jun 2, 2020
Description:
June 2 - Speed Scrap with Christa
Credits:
Lynne-Marie - Field Notes (papers, elements and word arts)
KarenB and cinderella like this.
    • michelepixels
      It feels just like the woods. I do a lot of hiking with a friend too.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @michelepixels - thanks. I wish I had the energy for hiking but walking the neighborhood with its many trees and flowers works well too. Did you notice my T-shirt (the real reason I made the photo)? I bought it in Death Valley and laughingly said I can't understand why my body and legs aren't that skinny since I'm walking and wearing it. Just a bit of humor.
    • michelepixels
      @flowersgal :rollin
      Well, after a while walking in the neighborhood you'll be ready for new scenes to enjoy. I have a lot of walking trails in my area that are easy. I hope you can find some where you are!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      gorgeous photo, beautiful layers
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cfile
      beautiful page Patsy! i love the photo of you here and see 9 elements was not too much.. you aced it and did well with composition and placement.. it is just perfect! glad you are getting out and walking with a friend. thanks for chatting and joining in on the speed scrap today. well done!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Nemla
      I love your circles, and I am definitely going to steal this idea. Great journaling too. It sounds really nice, and your T- Shirt definitely rocks.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I absolutely love this, Patsy!! Wish I could have made the Speed Scrap.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • elseepe
      I really like the stitched circles and how you matted that lovely photo of you!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Not only do you journal about walking, your t-shirt matches the topic. :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).