flowersgal

June2018_Journaling Chall_web

June2018_Journaling Chall_web
flowersgal, Jun 2, 2018
Description:
June 2018 - Journaling Challenge
Supplies:
Lynn Grieveson - Hit the Road kit
Pink Reptile Designs - Bon Voyage kit; Bon Voyage template (modified)
LynnMarie & Paula Kesselring - M3 Aug17
MrsEm, pbrooks and Cherylndesigns like this.
    • pbrooks
      Such a cute layout! Love the clouds and the elements you used-car, gas tank, etc. Great photo! I was telling my husband today that I would love to visit some of the covered bridges in Georgia, just those that are close by as we have 2 older dogs. Do you already know what things you are going to see?
    • flowersgal
      @pbrooks - thanks for the comments. Yes, we have somethings we know that we want to see in each of those places but will discover others while we are there. On each of these trips we are staying several days so will have time to discover some unexpected treasures.
      pbrooks likes this.
    • pbrooks
      @flowersgal that's awesome, you are going to have so much fun and you will have lots of photos to scrap!
    • ashleywb
      This is so fun. Love the composition, and it sounds like you have an exciting summer planned.
    • Electra
      This is wonderful! I love how you have sued the wordart and your entire page exemplifies travel! Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    198.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).