June Scraplift Challenge

June Scraplift Challenge
kimingvtx, Jun 7, 2016
Description:
Scraplifted from MrsPeel.
Kit -- Just Jaimee Storyteller 2016 May
MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • HeatherB
      What a cuddly looking kitty! Your cat looks so comfy lying there and looks like he is waiting to be loved! I really like the b/w background paper and elements with the pops of yellow. Beautiful lift!
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh Kim!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks so so much for choosing me!!!!! what an honor!!!!!!!! LOVE the page!!!!!!!!!! the photo is amazingly beautiful, the cat is gorgeous!!!!! that string with the clusters, so very well done, I have to say your shadows are probably a lot better than mine!!!!!!!!!! love the pieces you used, you have a gift for using yellow , which I haven't you ll need to teach me!!!!! thanks so so much for this page!!!!! LOVER it!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • kimingvtx
      Thank you Cynthia for the inspiration! The shadows are from Mommyish -- I should have credited her. I got them a few years ago with a class that I took on a different site and I don't know if she sells them here or not!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I was at the lift challenge thread and thought come here again.... I had a pretty heavy week, and I just thought I come again to say how much joy you give to my heart, LOVE having you in the live chats, love your gallery, and having chosen a page of mine, and making this amazing page from it.... well, it is feelings of scrap family like this, people like you, that keep me fighting with a smile in my face. Thank you once again. (I ll be back soon at the scraps and chats, I ll be sure to let you know so we can be chatting live again )[​IMG]
      kimingvtx likes this.
    • kimingvtx
      Oh Cynthia -- you made my heart full!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    kimingvtx
    Date:
    Jun 7, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).