bellbird

June Photog Chall- what goes up doesn't always come down

June Photog Chall- what goes up doesn't always come down
    • cfile
      oh my Justine.. I want to giggle as yup your Steve is so cute but looks like he is up to no good! Too funny re "get down" Whatever!!! I love that you have the background as wood as it goes perfectly with his wooden fettish with corners and molding :) I find birds are so fascinating and inquisitive. I wonder if they are sharpening their beaks or something.. Hubby made a new "herb pen" I say that as we have to have a chicken wire thing around and over our herbs so the rabbits and squirrels don't enjoy a salad bar! Anyway there was a bunch of sparrows just perched on it and inspecting every nook and cranny of it.. I was giggling... they were pecking at the chicken wire to make sure it is attached properly.. way to funny, and I can see your Steve is just as inquisitive with things! I love your page my friend and love seeing your bird pages. They always sing to me :)
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      Oh they are all totally inquisitive (cockatiels and other parrots, it's part of their nature) & do have to do 'beak maintenance'- it always reminds me of a chef sharpening a knife, same sound & similar motion - I always read & hear that they will be less destructive if they have 'toys'; problem is despite what I buy & have made, they just want human toys! Our remotes are always button side down or they get the buttons chewed by the opportunists with wings. George still tries to pry the keys off my laptop but the newer models (by Hewlett Packard - HP is Harry Potter to so many ppl! ) are designed more bird proof. Good luck with the sparrow approved herb pen - I hope you get to eat some of what you grow! They may have been looking to see if you were good nest builders & if they could Nick any nesting material (we have been known to put decoy twiggy bits out on the back path for the local pigeons & doves to help themselves to in spring- it used to save them diving into the rosemary bush and pulling out all the dried stems!)
    • Claire Grantham
      bellbird likes this.
    • JenEm
      What an amazing page, Justine! You really have captured Steve's character with that photo and your use of the word arts on your page. Loved reading Christa's comment and your reply. Birds fascinate me as well. Congrats on the GSO. It is well deserved!
      bellbird likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is fantastic! Love all the details here, the photo, and Steve seems like quite the character!! Congrats on the GSO!
      bellbird likes this.
    • HeatherB
      bellbird likes this.
    • weaselwatchr
      I say “get down” here a lot too, :giggle. Love the perspective of the photo and all your fun word arts. I also made a layout using this collection of my naughty one.
      bellbird likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Congrats on the FF and GSO!!! I enjoyed reading about your little friend and giggled too (although the destruction is not something to laugh about). But birds will be birds.
      bellbird likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      omg!! :giggle this page had me laughing! and the angle of that photo!! :beat you're killing me smalls!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Jun 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).