meterr

June Journaling Challenge

June Journaling Challenge
meterr, Jun 13, 2019
Description:
Journaling says:
facebook post May 19 2015 Prayers for my mom, who is living alone right now and her best friend Pete, her cat she's had for 20 years, is not eating and the vet said he's just decided he's old now, and giving up. He's had antibiotics and an IV, but more than likely he's not going to live much longer. She's making him comfy as she can, but I know this will really get her down, possibly affect her health and put her in a huge funk and being alone, even more so. She's VERY VERY attached to her pets!
Facebook post may 23 2015 My mom sent me this email today after I asked her how she was doing after Pete died....

"I took the bus to Walmart today since there is none on Sunday or memorial day Monday. When I was coming home, a butterfly landed on my hand for a while before it flew out. It was from Pete saying all was OK"

Credit to:
Kristin Aagard Pumpkin
Just Jaimee Storyteller May 16
Justagirl likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      aww, bless her heart. i can't even imagine - 20 years is such a long time. your journaling/documenting is fabulous and Pete sounds like a he was an amazing companion. RIP Pete
      meterr likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Aww beautiful story. So glad your mum was open to seeing that Butterfly was a visit from Pete. Very beautiful and sensitively made page. Perfection.
      meterr likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    meterr
    Date:
    Jun 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    86.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).