michelepixels

June audio & notifications

June audio & notifications
michelepixels, Jul 1, 2018
Description:
July Challenge Template by Allison Pennington, severely altered because I cannot abide single photo layouts :D
green pattern from Wonderfully Warped by Allison Pennington
other papers from Fresh Air by Amy Wolff
Super Sloppy Alpha Brush by CD Muckosky
circle tag from Fallen Away by Amber LaBau
sequin star from Sing Like Nobody Is Listening by Pink Reptile Designs
The Modern One font by Heather Joyce
    • IntenseMagic
      Such a fun thing to document!! I keep saying that I need to do more pages like this and then I forget lol. That background is just beautiful! Thanks for playing along!
    • easyeyes4you
      Very clever... I too consider 1 photo on a page a waste of good space... I love what you did in the background and appreciated the tutorial... not sure what I am going to do with this one... just looking through the forum at the moment... Normally I do not look before creating, but am a bit blank on this one...
    • michelepixels
      @easyeyes4you Feel free to steal my layout alteration idea. I just highlighted all layers of the photo, hit command-J, moved them over, then repeat. I’m like you in that I usually don’t look at what others have done for the challenges unless the month is half over and I haven’t figured out what I want to do.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Jul 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    223 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).