Kendra

June 2020 Scraplift challange - love

June 2020 Scraplift challange - love
    • Donitab
      Oh wonderful manatee photos. I love the bubble look your circles give the page
      Kendra likes this.
    • cfile
      oh my this is gorgeous Kendra!!!! Fantastic lift and I absolutely love the manatees.. what a great photo.. When my Dad lived in Florida with the canal in his backyard the manatees would come all of the time... I loved seeing the mama's with their babies... I would feed them lettuce and give them fresh water from the hose... one of the last times we were there (before my Dad passed away and we sold the house) there were about 10-15 manatees in the canal.. it was wild!!! My Hubby was taking video of it... wonderful creatures!!

You captured a fantastic photo and framing it in that circle frame.. the color of light aqua here in the paint and papers are perfect for your clean and simple page... it really pops here and draws the eye right in to the wonderful photo. I loved reading your journaling too... it really made me smile!! Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge for June. Congrats! Your page is also a Froggy Fav for June!
      Kendra likes this.
    • Kendra
      @cfile Thanks so much! I'm glad you got to enjoy the manatees. They really are mesmerizing.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Kendra I love them.. I used to laugh as when any of us saw them in the canal we would yell Manatee and everyone would go into their houses, grab lettuce and turn on their hoses :) Fun memories of beautiful creatures. They are related to the elephants too.. if you look at their fins they have nails just like an elephant and pirates way back thought they were mermaids.. very interesting history of the manatees :) Gorgeous page again :)
      bellbird and Kendra like this.
    • bellbird
      i've only seen these creatures in aquarium/zoo places, love your arrangement here and all the text and circles and flowery shapes!
      cfile and Kendra like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Kendra
    Date:
    Jun 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    44.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).