Credits:
Kim Jensen - Sweet American Summer Bundle
Kim Jensen - Live Out Loud Elements
Kim Jensen - Happy Mail Elements
Kim Jensen - Garden Variety Mixer
Photo: Marina Grynykha (Unsplash)
MrsPeel and G.J. like this.
    • G.J.
      Beautiful page and flower, love how you duplicate the photo and tucked the flowers elements
      Erin2 likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love that gorgeous background paper with the subtle pattern and creases! I love how the light paint stands out on it too.
      Erin2 likes this.
    • cfile
      your page really pops! I love the choice of your 4 other items to accent that gorgeous photo.. perfect items!
      Erin2 likes this.
    • LivyBug
      So cute, love the stacked photos and C&S embellishing.
      Erin2 likes this.
    • garrynkim
      This is so eye catching. I love the way you've layered everything.
      Erin2 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      so beautiful Erin!!!! gorgeous photo (love the Unsplash artists!!!) and your impact with the strong color and the cluster, the light coming in from the image in sync with the base with the paints splash, it is a fresh, summery feeling thart makes me want to get out of this place (London, England, though is summer, weather is miserable!!!) and get inside your page!!!! Gorgeous all over!!!
      Apologies it took me a while to get back to you all, I m not in very good health, things are a bit craze in the UK with the Indian Variant of the virus, lots of life getting in the way of scrapping delights!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Erin2 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Erin2
    Date:
    Jun 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    308 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).