Jumbbumble-moh18-small
melaniedesigns, Jan 18, 2018
Description:
mpm almanac
mpm mosaic
March 2016 storryteller by just jaimee
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • wenckechodan
      I find it difficult to comment on such a cool layout and such an emotional story. But you know what I love? That BOTH the you in the photo and the you in the journaling are so strong!! I wish you all the best to deal with your past, though it already sounds like you are on a good and healthy path! Glad to hear you're feeling so safe and supported!
    • wenckechodan
      Also, what I actually came here to write before I read your story: It made me really happy to see that you had liked my layout for the same challenge, as your post was directly above mine and I felt really insecure about my mushy colors when I saw your bold and strong black-and-white page! :-D So the admiration is mutual. :-)
    • keepscrappin
      WOWSERS! I love how you've rocked this b&w scheme. And your journaling is so motivating! You got this! Thanks for playing along with my challenge.
    • LynnG
      This is such a striking and great looking page! I loved reading your powerful journaling too. xx
    • Saar
      Oh my gosh Melanie! This is gorgeous. LOVE EVERYTHING about your layout esp. your journal. Beautiful work.
    • Karen
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    melaniedesigns
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    534.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    CanoScan 8800F

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).