Christina W

July_2017_Template_Challenge_Lilypad

July_2017_Template_Challenge_Lilypad
Christina W, Jul 17, 2017
Description:
This is the first time I have uploaded a layout - so I hope I am doing this right!

Lynne-Marie: SOAR Paper (M3 Bliss), paint (Day Dream), green scallop sticker (Day Dream)
Dawn Inskip: String (M3 Bliss)
Little Butterfly Wings: Doodles (M3 Bliss)
Paislee Press: Happy memories sticker (MPM Snap) and the template

This was a fun challenge :)
n33, Lynne-Marie and orkan like this.
    • SirScrapalot
      Great use of paint!
    • IntenseMagic
      Love the background and all the great paint! The little kitty on the card is such a great touch!! Awesome page!! Welcome to the gallery!!
    • bellbird
      love the pics and the strip of colour really draws the eye across the page right to them - love the newsprint as a background here and stampy/gesso goodness too!
    • londoncuppa
      This is fabulous, Christina! I love the kitty on the card. Nice use of paints on the background. Well done!
    • Christina W
      @londoncuppa aww...thank you! PS love your username - I'm a huge Anglophile too, and my profile pic is my husband and I in the Lake District :)
    • londoncuppa
      @Christina W I'm always thrilled to meet another Anglophile. LOVE your profile pic! We're lucky to have lots of U.K. Pollys/Community Members. I have to stop myself from doing layouts with Union Jacks in all of them...lol. I think I'm about due for one now that I think about it. Please make yourself at home in the forum. You've landed in the best home in Digiland. I think our community is like no other, and I'm glad you're now a part of the family!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Christina W
    Date:
    Jul 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).