Cherylndesigns

JULY JOURNALING CHALLENGE

JULY JOURNALING CHALLENGE
Cherylndesigns, Jul 29, 2022
Description:
My favorite dog - my dog Daisy; Last movie I watched - Chappaquiddick - on Netflix; Last song I listened to before I fell asleep last night - Deuter - Last book I read - "The Other Man" an International Book from Amazon; Favorite album - Legend by Bob Marley; Last restaurant I ate in - Rafa.

I used Hear My Voice template and patterned papers and elements.
trekmom likes this.
    • tanteva
      Wow. I had no idea you liked Bob Marley. I used to be a huge fan in my teens. Great pocket page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @tanteva You'll love this story, Eva! When my hubby and I first got married, we went to Jaimica for the first time. Everywhere we went, we heard this man singing and the people were literally worshipping him. We asked who it was and they said "Bob Marley" and he had JUST died! One of the women made me a tape of his songs and we've been in love with him ever since.

When my grandson was little, he always wanted to listed to "Ba Mahly" because I listened to him so much. It was SO cute! Thanks for you comments and if you don't have "Legend" that's my favorite album! Has all the "goodies" on it!
      tanteva likes this.
    • tanteva
      @Cherylndesigns I did have Legend on vinyl, but never replaced it when we sold all vinyl. Been meaning to get some CDs, but ... Got the documentary on dvd though.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @tanteva I've burned most of my CD's to my iPods, etc. but I also downloaded Legend on Amazon Music so it's on my phone. Buffalo Soldier was the very first song we heard and I said to my hubby "WHO is that?????" "I Shot The Sheriff" was the other one. We flipped out over him! Legend is one of the CD's that I'll never get rid of. Do you like Marvin Gaye? It was a toss up between Bob and Marvin.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jul 29, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    281.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).