burnbright

July-Journaling-Challenge

July-Journaling-Challenge
burnbright, Jul 30, 2018
Description:
July Journaling challenge
When I see Fanta it reminds me of travel. Krista and I drank lots of the orange flavour in Belize. There were so many kinds too. Sometimes I have it at home but the taste is not the same.

Lynn G sharpshooter template
MPM foundation
Mommyish succulent paper
KarenB likes this.
    • BeckyT
      Great page design! Love the photos and story.
    • jk703
      I'm loving the succulent paper! Great coloring and clean lines!
    • yellowpeep
      Everything about this layout is so relaxing! Love the hammock and succulents. This makes me want to take a nap. Those greens are gorgeous!
    • LynnG
      Loved seeing this. Great use of the patterned papers here. We have Fanta here but it looks different from that too :-)
    • bestcee
      What a lovely memory! I adore the relaxation in your layout.
    • cfile
      love the composition and your journaling. this is fabulous.. what a fond memory. i remember fanta soda too! when we lived in atlanta, ga and would go to the underground and the coca cola museum we would taste the sodas like fanta that are now hard to find in the states. love seeing your page with the gorgeous green color and your relaxing vacation photo. great journaling. thanks for playing along with the journaling challenge! [Welcome to the Lily Pad!!]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    burnbright
    Date:
    Jul 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    107.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).