RJMJ

July-BYOC-Two Of Hearts

July-BYOC-Two Of Hearts
RJMJ, Jul 20, 2018
Description:
This Layout Actually Took Me Quite Awhile To Complete...So Many Layers...So Little Time...But I Think My Layout Pretty Much Speaks For Itself as Far As Theme Goes...It's All About Love...Real Love...Everlasting Love...The Let's Build A Life Together Kind Of Love...The Overabundance Of Stars Is To Enhance My Idea That "You Are My Star"...As In...You Are The Star Of My Life...So Let's Dance Our Life Away Together...Super Mushy I Know...I Created All The WA Using Only Song Titles/Song Lyrics Etc...

*For My Two Of Hearts Layout-I Used July BYOC Pieces From 3 Designers As Per The Rules Of This Challenge*

*Textual Transfers No.4-Lynn Grieveson
*This And That-Sabrina's Creations
*Summer Solstice-Rebecca McMeen
    • IntenseMagic
      Ohhh this is just lovely!! And yes, it definitely speaks for itself and there's nothing wrong with some mushy lol. I love all the different word bits and the couple in the background. You can certainly see all the time and love that was put in to this! Beautiful page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    862.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).