Cherylndesigns

July Art Journaling Week 1 {Asher you are YOUnique}

July Art Journaling Week 1 {Asher you are YOUnique}
Cherylndesigns, Jul 7, 2022
Description:
My "baby" grandson, Asher, is 11!!! He's definitely "YOU-Nique"! He doesn't need glasses, but decided he looks cool in them, so he wears these all the time. He's always marched to his own drummer.

Credits: Paula Kesselring Brushes #21 (5) and (33); Paula Kesselring Black and White Only (stamp); Border: Kim Jensen Keys To Happenings; Alpha: Kim Jensen Still Shameless; arrow: Sahlin Studios Grunge; Font: For The One Hundredth Time.
umyesh likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Woo-hoo! I love your take on the challenge. I was hoping someone would scrap about another. And what a handsome little fella you chose - choose - chose (whatever - ha)! The funny thing to me, is in Korea, a lot people wore glasses even though they did not need them. He is stylish!
    • umyesh
      Great take on the week one challenge Cheryl! I love the big photo with “you-nique” down the left side and his name over his vest. My daughter likes to wear fake glasses too! I can’t stand wearing glasses so I’ll never understand it haha
    • Cherylndesigns
      @ArmyGrl You're making me giggle over choose, chose. That's so funny that people in Korea wear fake glasses. He wears those like he REALLY needs them. He also likes to eat with chopsticks - hmmmmmm. Thanks for your sweet comments.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @umyesh Thanks so much, Monica. That's so funny that your daughter wears them, too. I told him that someday he'll NEED them and they won't be so fun. LOL
      umyesh likes this.
    • garrynkim
      What a great photo and he's right, he does look great in them. I love his name bold across the bottom!
    • Cherylndesigns
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jul 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    203.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).