trekmom

July 2021 Random Challenge

July 2021 Random Challenge
trekmom, Jul 5, 2021
Description:
For this page I used:
Kim Jensen's kit called Sweet American Summer.
Bella Gypsy Moments of Science Staples 2.
Rachel Jefferies CU Textured transparencies 04-07
Paula Kesselring Summer Sea papers 2, and 10.
K Aagard Little Stinker Stitches.
I was super excited to find this little guy or gal in my yard yesterday! I love them.
Claire Grantham, umyesh and LynnG like this.
    • garrynkim
      That's an awesome photo! I love how you've framed it in those yellow stitches! Awesome title too with the wire summer!
    • trekmom
      @garrynkim Thank you! I love the summer insects, okay, not the stinging ones.
    • Dady
      Beautiful page and photo ❤️
    • trekmom
      @Dady Thank you! I snapped it up with my phone quickly outside, I love nature.
    • umyesh
      Whenever I find a praying mantis or katydid I never have my phone to take a picture! I love them too! I love the background color you chose; it helps make the mantis a little bit brighter.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @umyesh the mantis was was on the catio I built and I'm glad it has window screening too because I don't want it inside. thank you.
      umyesh likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      This is the 2nd Mantis page I have seen recently, they are quite amazing up close! I love the background you created for him, it really makes him pop and I am especially loving your title work!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Claire Grantham Thank you so much. This one was a little thing. I don't know why I love but I do. They're so awkward looking. Oh yeah, some reviewer said my favorite singer looked like a preying mantis dancing on stage, oh Southside Johnny.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jul 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).