GwenCreative

July 17/ M3 - Reborn from its ashes

July 17/ M3 -  Reborn from its ashes
GwenCreative, Jul 29, 2017
Description:
C'est mon premier test de journalisation artistique en numérique. N'hésitez pas à me donner votre avis. Thanks

Crédits:
Http://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Festive-Summer-Enjoy-July-17.html
Juliestcyr, MrsPeel, Lynnette and 2 others like this.
    • SirScrapalot
      I like how all of the paint is layered on the background.
    • MrsPeel
      Gwen- C'est magnifique!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Francais c';est pas tres bien, je l'ais etudias a 'l'ecole, quend j'eatais petite!!!!
      ta page c;est magnifique J'adore!!!!!! J'aime c;est que tu ais fait avec de poupette, les colouers sont parfait aussi!!!!!
      Il y a une chose qui manque: le défi consiste à utiliser les mots qui viens dans le Kit M3 July dans la page. Mais pas de problem: c'est bon, vous venez de commencer et je suis tellement heureux que vous ayez fait une page et une belle page !!!!!!
      Je demanderai à Gaelle ou Lynne Marie comment dire des "word strips " or "word arts" s en Français !!!
      C'est meveilleux!!!!!!
      Merci beaucoup de jouer avec nos!!!!!!
    • keepscrappin
      Love the theme of being reborn from the ashes. Awesome use of the paints on the black background to make it all pop! Love this!
    • bellbird
      love the contrast here with all the wonderful colour against the dark grey!
    • IntenseMagic
      What a gorgeous page! Beautiful work with the paints and stamps! Love it all!!
    • GwenCreative
    • jenn mccabe
      I love the way she stands out from the gorgeous background. Grey is my fave and all the bright colors and brushwork look amazing with it! Beautiful texture!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    GwenCreative
    Date:
    Jul 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    1132px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).