justPattyAnne

JPA_MarchTemplateChallenge

JPA_MarchTemplateChallenge
justPattyAnne, Mar 20, 2020
Description:
"St Patty’s Day in the time of Covid-19.
We may be practicing social isolation, but Zoey still showed up for the day with some festive make-up ... even if I would be the only one to see it. We have been getting outside daily during the quarantine in an attempt to stay a little more sane. Silliness and laughter ensue no matter what is going on in our lives. No pandemic is going to keep us down!"

Created for Soco's March Template Challenge.
Also used NBK-Design's "Everyday Life", "Art & Nature", "Art Crush 5", "Art Crush 12", "Anything is Possible" - and Kim Jensen's "Hello Spring".
MrsPeel, Tree City, KittyY and 4 others like this.
    • KittyY
      her make up is divine!! Love what she did - atta girl
    • cfile
      What a fun photo and I love how you scrapped it here! Great use of the template with all the wonderful shades of paper for St Patrick's Day! It is wonderful to see fun and silliness and sense of humor still during this trying time, and glad you scrapped the memory! Thanks for playing along with the template challenge.. I love the photo with the great title work and that wonderful green ribbon and beads with the fabulous painted papers!
    • MrsPeel
      this is awesome Patty..... love the feeling that comes from the journaling, love her, the photo is spectacular....the whole page vibrates with that we need so much right now...pure awesome,.I could be here for ever telling you how gorgeous this is, that power of our art/craft to turn ugly things into beautiful pieces of art.... sharing this, of course :)
      into the March Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    justPattyAnne
    Date:
    Mar 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).