StefanieS

Joys

Joys
StefanieS, Jan 4, 2020
Description:
For MOC 8: 2 list 10 things

I used Sabrina's Creations: Enfold Collection and her Date it 2020, and Designed by Soco's It's the little things elements.
LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      Beautifully scrapped my friend! I love that you could scrap this pocket style... Loved reading your list too... I love Zebras .. and that family photo of all of you is fabulous.. I love seeing the perfect family photo with everyone smiling.. very photogenic :) I love seeing your peaceful spot and your garden too.. Thank you Stefanie for playing along with my MOC list challenge... Beautifully scrapped!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful journaling and fantastic photos.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • designbylime
      Gorgeous page with all those things that matters to you. Fantastic photos too.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • KarenB
      I would never have thought to do a list page like this! So inspiring - I love it. That stapled heart is perfect :beat
      StefanieS likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and great idea - love it!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • abandy
      Love how you did this prompt grid style!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      very creative way of putting together a 10 list. :) I love the blocked design. I love the stapled heart and the word joy!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cinna
      Love the pocket take on this one! I need to save this for my scrap lift folder!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • patsyt
      Awesome page and list of favorites!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • nessita
      Wonderful photos and great design.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).