rebecca_CubbageCoo_Naturals_Naturals3_2
rebecca_WatercolorPeople_Set1_Set1Person2
rebecca_Hannah_GrungeYellowFlower
rebecca_Tally_Bird
rebecca_Hannah_SunglassesBlue
Fonts: tangie_AJFMockTurtle and DJB Miss Liz
Photos (including the brick doorway, by me
Journaling:
I am pretty much a loaner, usually content to be by myself in front of my computer. But when someone tells me I have to be by myself, that stinker of a little rebel that lives inside me, well, rebels! But digital art comes to the rescue again. If I start a project, I can lose myself in DigiLand for hours. And I enjoy total access. No social distancing, no shortages of any kind. Some may think I am burying my head in the sand. But there’s nothing
I can do in RealWorld, so I have been trying to create uplifting digital art that will either make people laugh, or contemplate, or pray, or encourage them. To me, the worst part of the COVID-19 crisis is the fear and anxiety it has created in people. All that negative emotion puts stress on our bodies, and stress leads to illness--and not necessarily The Virus. The world has lived through many crises that have resulted in thousands of deaths, and called for great sacrifice and patience. This too shall pass! That may sound trite, but it is true. The huge majority of us will survive even if we contract The Virus. It will make us stronger, better people. (206 words)
Donitab likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Thank you for your positivity. I think, like you, I am introverted and deal with most of life's challenges by burring my head in a computer....digital art that is. Ha! Digital art is my sand. Yes, many who get the virus will survive. Some may have it or had it and don't even realize it. Yes, this too shall pass. BUT...I wonder how COVID-19 changes us. More world union perhaps? I hope not isolation. We are in this together. A better planet? Because we realize many can stay home and work--therefore less cars and their emissions? I don't know. I kinda look forward to seeing the long term effects of COVID-19. I think it will change business. I pray for the better.
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Apr 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    166.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).