Nemla

Journaling-challenge

Journaling-challenge
Nemla, Jun 18, 2021
Description:
Journaling Shapes (Templates) by Scrapping with LIZ and new today 18th June
Digital Scrapbook Template - Journaling Shapes | Scrapping with Liz (the-lilypad.com)
Photo is mine
Scrapping with Liz likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Love the big photo and I can relate to your apprehension at your first photog class. I can still remember my first one too and I knew nothing at all and felt so intimidated but with practice and learning came knowledge. As long as you have fun along the way, that's all that matters.
      Nemla likes this.
    • cfile
      This is fabulous Vivi! I love the huge photo of the pigeon and I love the journaling in the lightbulb shape and I am like you.. i have learned about settings and such but still have a hard time with it.. I will say, like you, we have gotten better with our composition and for me if the photo turns out funky I usually can do something in photo shop to save it :) Love your page here.. fantastic.. what a great close up of the pigeon and you can really see the depth of field here :) well done my friend!
      Nemla likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      cool journaling shape
      Nemla likes this.
    • LynnG
      Such a cool page :-)
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Jun 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).