RJMJ

Journaling Challenge-October-The 5 W's-Autumn Gold

Journaling Challenge-October-The 5 W's-Autumn Gold
RJMJ, Oct 15, 2019
Description:
Another Different Kind Of Challenge For Me...As Some Of You May Know...Journaling Isn't Really My Thing...Considering My Scrapping Style Is More Artsy/Mixed Media...I Tend To Use WA As My Type Of Journaling..It Lends More Appropriately To The Style I Do...So Trying To Include This Kind Of Journaling & Trying To Maintain My Own Style...Was A Bit Of A Challenge...To Find The Right Theme,Photo & Subject Matter...I Went Way Back In The Archives For This One...We Haven't Been To Fundy In Many Years Now...So These Photos Are Precious To Me...The Photo Of The Path & Trees Was Lovely & Seemed Perfect For This Challenge...We Did Have A Wonderful Time & It Is A Wonderful Memory Of A Time Gone By...Ultimately In The End...I Really Liked All The Work I Did Here With The Wood/Nature/Rustic Kind Of Feel...The Natural Colors Of Yellow & Green With Just A Few Hints Of Orange/Rust/Brown...I Also Really Liked All The Textures & The Play Of Light Used In The Pictures & The Light Effects On The Finished Background...

*For My Golden Glow Layout-I Used:

*Just Imagine & Let Yourself-Bundles-Rachel Jefferies
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 15, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    508.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).