RJMJ

Journaling Challenge-November-Card Making Files:Dad & Rose:Anniverdary 2019

Journaling Challenge-November-Card Making Files:Dad & Rose:Anniverdary 2019
RJMJ, Nov 30, 2019
Description:
This Took Me Awhile To Complete & To Figure Out The Subject Matter...I Decided To Do A Layout About My Other Creative Love...Card Making...I Have Been Creating My Own Cards For Years Now...Way Before Scrapbooking...So I Am Certainly Aging Myself Here...It Was My First "Crafty" Love...I Started Out Paper Card Creating But It Quickly Morphed Into A Combo Of Both Quite Easily...The Paper Totality Became Boring To Me & Limiting...But As Soon As I Incorporated The Digital Aspect...It Was Perfect!...

*This Layout Is Specifically About My Dad & His Wife...This Layout Is Kind Of A Tribute To Them...I Have Shown The Card That I Created But Have Strategically Hidden Certain Personal Words...But Not So Much That You Don't Get The Idea...Next To My Partner For Life...They Are The Other Constant In My Life..Without Whom...Well...Not To Be Too Personal Or Over Dramatic...O.K....Let's Not Go There...I Don't Want To Think About That...I Couldn't Live Without Them...So I Wrote 77 Words Of Journaling About How I Feel About Them...It Is Very Personal...So A Lot Of The Words Are Hidden...But They Are All There...All 77 Words...Love You Both Very Much!...:heartslub...

*For My Card Making Files-Dad & Rose-Anniversary 2019 Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-November 2019-Little Butterfly Wings-Lynne-Marie-Paula Kesselring-Rachel Jefferies
*Messy Marks-Dates 2019-Rachel Jefferies
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 30, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    215.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).