RJMJ

Journaling Challenge-May-5 Lines-Daily Routine-Music Therapy

Journaling Challenge-May-5 Lines-Daily Routine-Music Therapy
RJMJ, May 21, 2018
Description:
Daily Routines...I Have So Many That I Lost Count A Long Time Ago...Daily Routines Help Me Stay Focused & Remind Me Of The Things That I Need To Accomplish Each Day But One That I Couldn't Live Without Is My Self Proclaimed "Music Therapy"...It Helps Me Clear My Cluttered Mind When Need Be Or Lull Me Into The "Sleep Zone" At Night...It Helps Me Relax My Mind Before Bed & Clear My Mind To Go To Sleep...Music Can Take You To Faraway Places Or Remind You Of Some Wonderful Memories From Your Past & Remind You That We As Humans Are Always Surrounded By Music & Sometimes We May Or May Not Realize This But Music Is Often Tied Into Or Connected To Many Important Events That Have Taken Place In Our Lives Or Events That Will Take Place In The Far Or Near Future...And Of Course...The Exact Definition Of Music May Differ Drastically From Person To Person...

*For My Music Therapy Layout-I Used*

*Puppy Love-Pink Reptile Designs
*Lucky Digital Kit-Storyteller March 2017-Add-On-Just Jaimee
*Welcome Bag 2018-Bad Day-WA Strips-Just Jaimee
*You Rock & Bear Hugs-Kristin Aagard
*Beautiful Noise-Becca Bonneville
MrsPeel, KittyY and Zeneva like this.
    • Rikki
      Love all the images and how you put them all together. Love the red frames to unify them. And all the bits and pieces. There is so much to discover here. GREAT!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is just fabulous!!! I read this and your love of music just comes pouring out. I feel the exact same way!! I absolutely "feel" your music love!! I'm going to name this as my Froggy Fave!! :heartslub:heartslub
      RJMJ likes this.
    • miki2
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      congrats! look at you a FF and a GSO! way to work it! and music is therapy, 100% agree - next time i'm stuck for something to scrap I'm going to use this as my inspiration theme! :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • pbrooks
      Fabulous layout and so creative! I wouldn't even know where to start creating a layout like this! Love your explanation!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful!!! I agree with everyone! Love how you blended and then framed the areas with those narrow frames.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      OMG!!!!!WOW!!!!!...I'm So Excited & Thrilled!...Thank You To All Of You For Your Wonderful Comments!...I'm A FF And A GSO For The Month Of May!...All In The Same Month!...I Feel So Blessed & Grateful!...You Guys Are The Best!...I Love The Lilypad!...Hugs...

:cloud9 :cheer :clappy :byay :D :grouphug :heartslub :yippee
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well first of all apologies for the lateness on commenting, I have been unwell and in hospital in and out, so I am now catching up with the last pages. Congrats on the GSO, awesome blending and the blocked frames give dynamic that can almost make the music heard :) there is also almost no times in our house when music isn't playing!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    671.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).