RJMJ

Journaling Challenge-March-My Rock-You Are My Everything

Journaling Challenge-March-My Rock-You Are My Everything
RJMJ, Mar 25, 2020
Description:
It Took Me Quite Awhile To Get Back To This Challenge!...And Get This Layout Completed...After All The LOD Hoopla! & So On...And With Some Health Issues Nagging Right Now...I'm Limping To The Finish Line To Get These Last Few March Challenges Done!...Plus I Really Wanted To Take My Time & Make The Layout Special...

I Don't Talk Too Much About My Own Personal Life With My Boyfriend/Partner...He Is A Very Private Person & I Will Always Respect His Privacy...He Is Like Me & Doesn't Really Like His Photo Taken...But I Really Wanted To Feature Him In This Layout Prominently & That Required A Photo...Now That Being Said...He Wouldn't Let Me Take His Photo....But He Did Allow Me To Use An Older Photo Of Him When He Was Just A Bit Younger...He Said "I Look Good" In This Photo...So Go For It!...He Is Modest & Sweet To A Fault!...We Have Been Together For 25 Years Now!!!...Through Thick & Thin!...& Everything Inbetween!...My Life Wouldn't Be Complete Without Him...He Knows All The Bad Stuff About Me...& Still Stays Around...He Is Often In My Mind An Angel!...He Tries To Help & Protect Me...Even From Myself Sometimes!...So This Layout Is For You My Dearest!...I Love You More Than The Day We Met & More & More Each Day!...XOXO...

*Just A Note:4 Lines Of Journaling Are A Requirement For This Challenge!

*Mine Are:You Are My Heart/You Are My Soul/You Are My Rock/You Are My Everything

*For My You Are My Everything Layout-I Used:

*All About You-Collab-The Lilypad
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: