RJMJ

Journaling Challenge-March 2021-St.Andrews:Lady In Red

Journaling Challenge-March 2021-St.Andrews:Lady In Red
RJMJ, Mar 6, 2021
Description:
This Journaling Challenge Is Certainly Right Up My Alley!...I Always Stress When I Have To Do Journaling Challenges That Require A Lot Of Written Word...So This Was A Nice! Change Of Pace For Me!...I Usually Leave the Journaling Challenge For Last...But Instead I'm Doing This One First!...

My Layout Is About One Of Our Most Favorite Places On The Planet To Visit!...St.Andrews,New Brunswick!...We Have Been There Numerous Times! In The Past...But Not So Much Since I've Had So Many Health Issues!...But I'm Trying To Scrap Some Of Those Precious Memories...As Some Of You May Know...I Did A Page About St.Andrews During One Of The Journaling Challenges For MOC9...This Is A Continuation Of Sorts...Me At One Of Our Favorite Places In St.Andrews : Kingsbrae Gardens : It Was Such A Hot! Day This Day!...I Still Remember That Day!...I Looked Pretty Good! In This Pic!...I Can't Believe It Was 23 Years Ago!!!!...Whoa!...I Was Wearing My Favorite Red Dress At That Time!...Thanks! For The Challenge!...

*For My St.Andrews:Lady In Red Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-February 2021-Let's Make Believe-Add-On-Little Butterfly Wings
*One Day At A Time-BYOC February 2021-Lynn Grieveson
*Mixed Media Monthly-February 2021-Add-On-[Our Home Is] Our Castle-Lynn Grieveson
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 6, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    287.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).